Major League Wrestling released a tweet earlier this evening hyping a potential women’s division for their promotion. Fans responded with superstars they would love to see work in MLW, which included Scarlett Bordeaux, Meiko Satomura, Allysin Kay, Thunder Rosa, Savannah Evans, and IMPACT stars Tenille Dashwood and Tessa Blanchard. Check out the full tweet below.
The much anticipated MLW Women’s Division could be on the horizon!!
Who would YOU want to see in an MLW Women’s Division? pic.twitter.com/MzUAdGPOgJ
— Major League Wrestling (@MLW) August 18, 2019
- Rumors on Matt Hardy Working the WWE NXT Brand In the Near Future
- WWE Confirms The Undertaker In Saudi Arabia, Photo of Taker with AJ Styles
- WWE NXT Results 2/26/2020
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/26/2020
- Photos of Bayley and Naomi Covered Up In Saudi Arabia, WWE Looks at the Tuwaiq Mountain Range and Thursday’s Gauntlet Match