Earlier today, we shared MLW CEO Court Bauer’s statement on company star “Filthy” Tom Lawlor, where Bauer wished the former heavyweight champion the best of luck on all his future endeavors indicating that he was finished with the promotion. PW Insider reports that Lawlor will indeed be finished with MLW at the conclusion of his current contract next month. He is still scheduled to appear at their tapings next month from New York City.
Word is that Lawlor and MLW’s continued stand-still on negotiations was the reason he decided not to return.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight