WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy has often been the victim of injuries over the years, the wrestler, often known for his high spots is apparently working through an injury for quite some time now.
In a talk with the Canton Repository, the 40-year-old revealed that he is facing issues with his lower back currently, which is why he has stopped using the finisher at house shows.
Trending Articles This Week
- Daniel Bryan updates on WWE contract negotiations
- Injury Updates on Charlotte Flair, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose and Other WWE Superstars
- James Ellsworth’s WWE Contract Status, WWE Universal Title RAW Note, More on Tonight’s RAW
- Why Kane Was Injured at WWE Extreme Rules, Post-Show Update from WWE
- Rumor Killer On Daniel Bryan Resigning With WWE