Pro Wrestling Illustrated recently interviewed Impact Co-Executive Vice Presidents Don Callis & Scott D’Amore, and the topic of possibly bringing in former WWE Superstars was brought up. Callis said they would be interested in bringing in someone like Chris Jericho, who he is friends with.
Callis said, “We’d even open the door for a guy like Chris Jericho if he wanted to come to Impact.”
The quote by Callis led to speculation online that Jericho could be headed to Impact Wrestling soon. A fan asked Jericho about the rumors and he re-tweeted the comments, which have added to the speculation. Below is the tweet that Jericho re-tweeted:
— Sea (@Sea25030474) May 28, 2018
Despite Jericho working for New Japan Pro Wrestling, it’s believed that he is a WWE-lifer and very loyal to Vince McMahon. It’s possible Jericho is just trolling fans, as he is known to do, but anything is possible in the world of pro wrestling as we’ve seen over the years.
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
Trending Articles This Week
- Daniel Bryan updates on WWE contract negotiations
- Injury Updates on Charlotte Flair, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose and Other WWE Superstars
- James Ellsworth’s WWE Contract Status, WWE Universal Title RAW Note, More on Tonight’s RAW
- Why Kane Was Injured at WWE Extreme Rules, Post-Show Update from WWE
- Rumor Killer On Daniel Bryan Resigning With WWE