– Dean Ambrose continues to train for his return to the ring. PWInsider reports that Ambrose was in Birmingham, Alabama over the weekend to visit with doctors and rehab. It was previously reported that Ambrose was also at the WWE Performance Center. Ambrose has been out of action since December with a triceps injury but he should be back in action shortly after SummerSlam if not before.
– Below is new video of Braun Strowman and RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss talking about their beginnings at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando. WWE is currently celebrating 5 years of the facility.
– WWE Shop has released new “Shut Up Saxton” t-shirts for announcer Corey Graves. Remember to visit WWE Shop via this link to save on your purchases. Graves tweeted the following on the new merch:
Whoa. This is actually a thing! Thanks guys. Now buy many of them…please.
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) July 11, 2018
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
Trending Articles This Week
- Daniel Bryan updates on WWE contract negotiations
- Injury Updates on Charlotte Flair, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose and Other WWE Superstars
- James Ellsworth’s WWE Contract Status, WWE Universal Title RAW Note, More on Tonight’s RAW
- Why Kane Was Injured at WWE Extreme Rules, Post-Show Update from WWE
- Rumor Killer On Daniel Bryan Resigning With WWE