According to his Twitter, WWE star Fandango is likely to be out of action for 6 months at least.
As you will see below, the shows WWE agent ‘Road Dogg’ Jesse James wishing ‘Dango all the best in his recovery.
Healing vibes to you my friend
— Brian G. James (@WWERoadDogg) July 8, 2018
One half of the Fashion Files tag-team, Fandango was drafted to Raw this year with Tyler Breeze and debuted in 2013 at WrestleMania 29.
WWE.com has learned that Fandango has suffered a Left Labrum tear in his shoulder and will require surgery to fix the issue.
With surgery scheduled for this Tuesday, Fandango Tweeted Sunday morning and speculated that he could be out of action for six months.
Trending Articles This Week
- Daniel Bryan updates on WWE contract negotiations
- Injury Updates on Charlotte Flair, Jason Jordan, Dean Ambrose and Other WWE Superstars
- James Ellsworth’s WWE Contract Status, WWE Universal Title RAW Note, More on Tonight’s RAW
- Why Kane Was Injured at WWE Extreme Rules, Post-Show Update from WWE
- Rumor Killer On Daniel Bryan Resigning With WWE