– The WWE Performance Center posted this video of Tegan Nox making her WWE NXT Takeover in-ring debut at the recent “Takeover: Portland” event, which saw Nox lose a Street Fight to Dakota Kai due to interference from Raquel Gonzalez. The video also features Candice LeRae, Triple H and others.
– RAW Superstar Nia Jax continues to train for her WWE ring return, as seen in the Twitter and Instagram posts below. Jax went from benching 200 to 210 pounds in less than a month, and is doing front squats of 185 pounds. Fans have commented on Jax’s recent social media posts and praised her for slimming down some.
Jax was at one point rumored to be back in action in time for the 2020 Royal Rumble pay-per-view, but that never happened. She underwent double knee surgery back on April 25 of last year and was said to be doing great, ahead of schedule with her recovery during the summer. There’s no word yet on if she will be back in time for WrestleMania 36, perhaps as a surprise entrant in the 3rd annual WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.
Below are some of Jax’s recent Twitter and Instagram posts:
210 bench 👊🏼 pic.twitter.com/J2VblHo4Ew
— 🌺 (@NiaJaxWWE) February 24, 2020
- AEW Dynamite Results 4/1/2020
- Chris Jericho Says WWE May Never Mention His Name Again, Calls JR A Natural Born Marketer, The Judas Effect
- WWE NXT Results 4/1/2020
- AEW Reveals Final Competitors In The 8-Man Tournament For TNT Championship
- Matches for WrestleMania Still Being Edited With Only Days Left