According to PW Insider, NXT and 205 Live star Oney Lorcan is the latest to request a release from WWE. He first signed with the company back in 2015, where he began as a singles competitor before teaming up with Danny Burch. Lorcan has worked multiple Takeover events, and challenged for the cruiserweight championship when it was still held by Drew Gulak. His new social media handle is his former ring name Biff Busick, which he used while wrestling in CZW, Beyond Wrestling, and EVOLVE. At this time, his release has not been granted.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight