Paige revealed on Twitter this morning that she is undergoing neck surgery with Dr. Juan Uribe in Phoenix, Arizona.
She wrote, “Okayyy surgery time. Thankful for the wonderful people in my life. Okurrr see ya on the other side”
As noted, Paige revealed over the weekend that she missed her SummerSlam Meet & Greet because she had to visit her doctor, where it was determined that she needs to undergo neck surgery to fix a new hernia, which is related to the original career-ending neck injury that she suffered during the December 2017 WWE live event in Uniondale, NY. Dr. Uribe has also worked on the necks of Tyson Kidd and Nikki Bella.
Okayyy surgery time. Thankful for the wonderful people in my life. Okurrr see ya on the other side
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) August 14, 2019
- WWE SmackDown Results 1/24/2020
- Seth Rollins Explains Deleted Social Media Post After Fans Accuse Him of Supporting the KKK
- The Brian Kendrick Makes Interesting WWE History This Week
- The Fiend Signs Strap Match Contract In His Own Blood, Michelle McCool and Others Celebrating
- NWA Hard Times Results 1/24/20