Former WWE Superstar and member of the WWE Backstage panel Paige recently revealed who she would like to face in a ‘dream’ match if she were ever able to return to the ring.
Paige recently wrote the following on Twiter: “I get told that my glory days are over with my career & that I’m a ‘slut’ [because] of the crap that got released about me. Just know again. people make mistakes when they’re young. I’m not that person. Also my glory days are far from over. I have a whole a lot of career left in me. 2020 will be a good year for me.”
Some fans believed that this was speculation that Paige would be returning to the ring, although this has not been confirmed and Paige’s spinal injury is just as serious as when she first retired. Speaking to the UK’s Daily Mail Online Paige revealed who she would face if she were cleared to return; “You’d want to face the top person in the company and obviously that would be Becky [Lynch], so I’d want to face her,” Paige responded. “There’s so many. I’d want to face Rhea Ripley. I’d want to face Candice [LeRae]. All the Four Horsewomen. I’d want to face everyone, bring them all on.”
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Rumor on a New WrestleMania 36 Women’s Match
- The British Bulldog Reportedly Going Into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Randy Orton Has a Clear Message for Matt Riddle
- Sasha Banks Polls Fans on If She Should Wrestle or Sit on Her Bus & Tweet This Week