Pro Wrestler/bouncer Jeremy Ganger was the man responsible for stopping the gunman from entering the Ned Peppers prior to being taken down by police in today’s horrific mass shooting in the Oregon District of Dayton Ohio that claimed nine lives, and injured 27 more. Ganger is reportedly doing fine, but has sustained some shrapnel related damage. He’s being hailed as a hero for his bravery.
Apparently the bouncer in Dayton who stopped the gunman at the door is a pro wrestler named Jeremy Ganger.
According to bar staff, Jeremy was sent to the hospital for shrapnel related injuries “but will be ok.” pic.twitter.com/5eTqlN12Mp
— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) August 5, 2019
From all of us here at LoP, we’d like to wish Ganger, as well as all the injured victims, a speedy recover. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the Dayton and El Paso shootings.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Erick Rowan Comments on Three of His Best Friends Leaving WWE
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- CM Punk Comments on Current State of WWE, Wrestlers Doing "Too Sweet" and Taking Photos with Triple H, More