WWE began a new storyline with veteran RAW Superstar Rey Mysterio on this week’s show.
After a clean-sweep loss to Andrade in a 2 of 3 Falls Match, Mysterio got emotional backstage when approached by Charly Caruso and asked about what happened with the 2-0 loss, and if he’s met his match in Andrade. Rey commented on how he’s never lost two falls in a row like that, and said he has no idea where his career is going but he knows he has a family to support. Caruso asked Rey if he was trying to say something else, perhaps about his career coming to an end, but Rey just mentioned his family again and then waked away.
Mysterio took to Instagram after RAW and continued the storyline.
He wrote, “Have some deep thinking to do………first time in 30 years that I feel this way!”
Below is Rey’s Instagram post along with video from RAW:
- WWE SmackDown Results 1/24/2020
- Seth Rollins Explains Deleted Social Media Post After Fans Accuse Him of Supporting the KKK
- The Brian Kendrick Makes Interesting WWE History This Week
- The Fiend Signs Strap Match Contract In His Own Blood, Michelle McCool and Others Celebrating
- NWA Hard Times Results 1/24/20