WWE issued the following press release announcing that Rey Mysterio will be battling Lucha House Party’s Gran Metalik in singles action this Monday on Raw from Madison Square Garden in New York City. Details can be found below.
Three weeks after his son Dominick pulled him from the brink of retirement, Rey Mysterio will compete on Monday Night Raw, taking on fellow luchador Gran Metalik of Lucha House Party in one-on-one combat.
As Dominick no doubt watches closely, how will The Ultimate Underdog fare against the high-flying Metalik as the masked warriors square off in legendary Madison Square Garden?
— WWE (@WWE) September 6, 2019
- Arn Anderson On Sting Being Buried By WWE Commentary During WrestleMania 31 Match: “That Was The Premise Of It All”
- Ryback Calls WWE Doctors “Corrupt”
- Chris Jericho on The Undertaker Using His Catchphrases, Taker Responds
- WWE RAW Viewership for the Final Show Before WrestleMania 36
- Hulk Hogan Suffers Injury While Training, Rusev Responds to Mention