“King” Ricochet recently reacted to being described as “flawless perfection” by one of his childhood heroes, Rey Mysterio, in a new tweet responding to his idol’s comments from his appearance earlier this week on “WWE’s The Bump.”
Ricochet posted the following comments on his official Twitter page on Sunday in response to Mysterio using words like “flawless” and “perfection” to describe him during his “WWE’s The Bump” appearance.
Just trying to be even half of an inspiration as El Rey! https://t.co/yerZrkemHE
— WWE’s resident Superhero 👑 (@KingRicochet) December 8, 2019
Not only were Titus O’Neil, Natalya and Mojo Rawley at a NFL game on Sunday, as they appeared at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers / Indianapolis Colts game at Raymond James Stadium to promote next year’s WrestleMania 36 pay-per-view in the venue, but WWE Superstars Big Show and Mandy Rose were at a big game this weekend as well.
The WWE duo were in attendance at the New York Yets vs. Miami Dolphins game on Sunday.
The official Twitter account for the New York Jets tweeted the following video clip of Big Show and Mandy Rose at the game.
— New York Jets (@nyjets) December 8, 2019
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch