Ring of Honor released the following statement addressing an incident that occurred at a Portland event on June 2nd between a fan and Bully Ray. Although not officially revealed, ROH clarifies that they have settled the issue, and will no longer be commenting on the matter. Check out their response below. (Courtesy of PW Insider)
We have now concluded our internal investigation into the events that occurred in Portland on June 2nd and have taken appropriate actions with all parties involved. Our Code of Honor, which calls for sportsmanship, respect and honor in- and outside of the ring is a core value of this company and one we will continue to strive to uphold. To all of our loyal and dedicated fans, we apologize for the incident that transpired and we encourage all of our fans to continue attending our events. Furthermore, we promise to continue delivering the best wrestling and the best live experience on the planet. In adherence to Ring of Honor policy, we will not comment further on these matters.
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Sting On Why He Hated TNA's Six Sided Ring, A.J. Styles Responds
- Chris Jericho On When He First Felt Like He Was Losing Creative Freedom In WWE
- WWE Suspends Robert Roode and Primo Colon For Violating Wellness Policy