Below are results from last night’s ROH event in Kent, Washington.
- Flip Gordon defeated PJ Black & Dalton Castle & RUSH. Post-match, Castle attacked Gordon and announced that he will face Dragon Lee at Best in the World.
- Colt Cabana defeated Mark Briscoe to retain the NWA National championship
- Silas Young defeated Hijo de Squiq
- PCO defeated Jay Briscoe by disqualification. Briscoe used a chair.
- Bully Ray/Shane Taylor defeated Coast to Coast
- Jay Lethal defeated Kenny King by disqualification. King used the ring microphone, then laid out Lethal with a steel chair.
- The Kingdom defeated The Bouncers
- Josh Woods defeated Brian Johnson
- Jeff Cobb defeated Mark Haskins
- MAIN EVENT: Matt Taven defeated Tracy Williams
(H/T PW Insider)
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Tessa Blanchard Denies Using Racial Slur In New Statement: “That Word Is Not In My Vocabulary”
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo
- The Revival Hires the Same Trademark Attorney as AEW Stars
- Mojo Rawley Issues Statement on the WWE 24/7 Title, Teaser for Monday’s RAW