WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels is planning on wrestling a match at WrestleMania 35 in 2019, according to the @WrestleVotes Twitter account, which has broken several scoops in the past year or so.
Shawn is coming out of retirement to team with Triple H against Kane and The Undertaker at WWE Crown Jewel on November 2 in Saudi Arabia. It was recently reported that a Shawn vs. Taker singles match could also take place at Survivor Series in November or the 2019 Royal Rumble in January.
Regarding Shawn’s return to the biggest stage of them all at MetLife Stadium on April 7, there’s no word yet on who he might wrestle but opponents are being discussed. There’s also no word yet on if Shawn will still wrestle at Survivor Series or Royal Rumble but we will keep you updated on his plans.
Now that it’s official & Shawn Michaels is coming out of retirement, I’m hearing if all goes well, HBK is planning on working WrestleMania. I have heard a few ideas for his opponent but nothing solid enough to report. So… who do you guys want to see HBK wrestle at MetLife?
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) October 9, 2018
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Rumor on a New WrestleMania 36 Women’s Match
- The British Bulldog Reportedly Going Into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Randy Orton Has a Clear Message for Matt Riddle
- Sasha Banks Polls Fans on If She Should Wrestle or Sit on Her Bus & Tweet This Week