According to WrestleTalk – All Elite Wrestling has plans in place for five special events between May 25th and the end of September, as well as a start date for their weekly television show of October 2019. Here is the proposed schedule:
May 25 – Double Or Nothing at the MGM Grand Arena, Las Vegas
June 2019 – Unspecified show (believed to be in USA)
July 2019 – Unnamed show in Jacksonville, Florida, with a portion of the proceeds going to anti-gun crime charities
August 2019 – Royal Albert Hall, London, England
September 2019 – All Out – the official sequel to All In and the full launch of the brand prior to TV tapings beginning. We understand that while not yet confirmed, this is again likely to take place at the Sears Center in Chicago
October 2019 – Weekly television starts.
Take this as a rumor for now, but if true, AEW has lofty goals to provide quite a bit of content in 2019.
- Arn Anderson On Sting Being Buried By WWE Commentary During WrestleMania 31 Match: “That Was The Premise Of It All”
- Ryback Calls WWE Doctors “Corrupt”
- Chris Jericho on The Undertaker Using His Catchphrases, Taker Responds
- WWE RAW Viewership for the Final Show Before WrestleMania 36
- Hulk Hogan Suffers Injury While Training, Rusev Responds to Mention