According to the Wrestling Observer, former United States champion Samoa Joe will be returning to the commentary table alongside Vic Joseph and Hall of Famer Jerry the King Lawler for tomorrow’s episode of Monday Night Raw from Nashville, Tennessee. Joe has not wrestled since his King of the Ring semifinals matchup, where he sustained a broken thumb, and has no current timetable on a return. He last appeared on commentary on the November 18th show in Boston, which was the go-home edition to Survivor Series.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations