On the latest episode of X-Pac 12360, show host Sean “X-Pac” Waltman makes a wild NXT prediction prior to the yellow-and-black brands move to the USA Network. Waltman states that within six months, he believes that NXT will beat Raw or SmackDown Live in ratings at least once. Waltman claims that he’s not being overly optimistic, admitting that he truly thinks it will happen.
This is my prediction. Within six months they’re (NXT) going to beat Raw or SmackDown in the ratings at least once. I really do. I’m not just saying that to hype up the positive attitude or whatever. I honestly think that’s going to happen.
Check out Waltman’s comments below. Listen to the full episode here.
What do you think? 🤔🤔🤔 #XPAC12360
— X-Pac 12360 (@xpac12360show) August 28, 2019
- Arn Anderson On Sting Being Buried By WWE Commentary During WrestleMania 31 Match: “That Was The Premise Of It All”
- Ryback Calls WWE Doctors “Corrupt”
- Chris Jericho on The Undertaker Using His Catchphrases, Taker Responds
- WWE RAW Viewership for the Final Show Before WrestleMania 36
- Hulk Hogan Suffers Injury While Training, Rusev Responds to Mention