It’s year two of Sports Entertainment is Dead, exclusively on Lords of Pain Radio, and with it comes a new project for Samuel ‘Plan – inspired by his book, 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die, every week for the next year ‘Plan will be joined by a co-host to help break down the ins and outs, creative merits and historical significances of a range of professional wrestling matches from across a spectrum of Eras, promotions and countries all from the performance art point of view!
This week, the journey continues with a look at Jimmy Havoc vs. Will Ospreay in a No Disqualifications Match for the PROGRESS Wrestling World Championship at Chapter 20: Thunderbastard – Beyond Thunderbastard!
Breaking down this slice of British punk wrestling with ‘Plan is an evergreen, passionate British wrestling fan, and a former featured contributor to Lords of Pain, Leaf! Join them as they break down every aspect of this largely unknown contest, including its escalatory genre tropes, its in-built pride as a product, its raw emotion and much, much more!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Go-Home Edition of Friday Night SmackDown Sees A Drop In Viewership
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?