It’s year two of Sports Entertainment is Dead, exclusively on Lords of Pain Radio, and with it comes a new project for Samuel ‘Plan – inspired by his book, 101 WWE Matches To See Before You Die, every week for the next year ‘Plan will be joined by a co-host to help break down the ins and outs, creative merits and historical significances of a range of professional wrestling matches from across a spectrum of Eras, promotions and countries all from the performance art point of view!
This week, the journey continues with a look at Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kota Ibushi in the G1 Climax Final, 2018!
Breaking down this hard-hitting and high stakes encounter with ‘Plan is another familiar face at Lords of Pain, a regular contributor to Lords of Pain Radio and the man behind Sir Sam’s Court, SirSam! Join them as they break down every aspect of this vaunted puro classic, including its emotionally charged subtext, its poetic body language, its demonstration of everything New Japan does right and much, much more!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration