Ladies and gentlemen,
For the fifth consecutive year, we at Lordsofpain.net are continuing our annual tradition of inducting a new class into the LOP Hall of Fame
The LOP Hall of Fame consists of professional wrestlers and professional wrestling matches that you, the readers of LOP, nominate and vote on. From April 1st to April 8th, special “induction” columns dedicated to each inductee will be posted as part of our “LOP Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony,” a week-long celebration of wrestling’s past.
We would like you to nominate Two singles wrestlers, one Tag Team or Faction, one Female wrestler, a Manager or Other Personality, a predominantly Mid-Card singles wrestler, and Two Wrestling Matches.
The Nomination period will begin Wednesday, February 21 and last one week, through Wednesday, February 28.
At that time, nominations will be compiled and an official “Hall of Fame” ballot will be put together for readers to vote.
1) A singles nominee must be at least 3 years removed from his final singles match. Note that we will round up for someone who is on the cusp of the 3 year cutoff.
2) The above cut off applies only to a major promotion. For the purposes of this Hall of Fame, independent promotions will NOT be considered at this time. Suggested promotions to choose from include WWE, WCW- NWA (all major regions), AWA, and ECW (for its influence and popularity). You may also nominate someone from an international promotion such as New Japan or AAA.
3) Matches nominated must be from at least 5 years ago to allow for thorough and proper historical perspective to be gained and the test of time to be passed. *Note that these matches can include active superstars*
4) Wrestlers in factions or tag teams will be considered separate from their singles nominations, so if you want to nominate Team Hell No, for instance, then go right ahead, as even though Kane and Daniel Bryan are not eligible for singles inductions, Team Hell No has been defunct for several years.
5) Predominantly Mid-card wrestler is an expression open to interpretation, but think of this category as the place for everyone from talents who never rose above Intercontinental or United States (or Cruiserweight, etc.) Title level to those who may have won a recognized World Championship but who never really achieved the consistency necessary to change their perception to that of a main-eventer.
We would like you to nominate, preferably below in the comments section, in the following format:
1) A Wrestler of Your Choosing
2) A Wrestler of Your Choosing
3) A Female Wrestler of Your Choosing
4) A Tag Team or Faction
5) A Manager or Personality
6) A Mid-Card Wrestler
1) A Match of Your Choosing
2) A Match of Your Choosing
Thank you and we look forward to your participation in continuing to make this a great yearly tradition.
On behalf of Lordsofpain.net,
(Note – If there are any questions, feel free to leave it in the comments. I will check periodically)
The Four Horsemen
Steamboat vs. Savage from Mania 3
Austin vs. Hart from Mania 13
The New World Order
The Fabulous Moolah
HBK vs. Undertaker from Mania 25
Hogan vs. Andre from Mania III
The Road Warriors
Mankind vs. Taker Hell in a Cell
HBK vs. Bret Hart from Mania 12
Andre the Giant
Edge and Christian
The 1992 Royal Rumble Match
Bret vs. Owen from Mania 10
Austin vs. Rock from Mania 17
Bret vs. Bulldog from Summerslam ’92
- Rumors on Matt Hardy Working the WWE NXT Brand In the Near Future
- WWE Confirms The Undertaker In Saudi Arabia, Photo of Taker with AJ Styles
- WWE NXT Results 2/26/2020
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/26/2020
- Photos of Bayley and Naomi Covered Up In Saudi Arabia, WWE Looks at the Tuwaiq Mountain Range and Thursday’s Gauntlet Match