It looks like the WWE NXT “Takeover: Brooklyn IV” main event will see Tommaso Ciampa defend the NXT Title against Johnny Gargano.
Tonight’s NXT episode was scheduled to feature an announcement on Ciampa defending against Gargano and Aleister Black at Takeover in a Triple Threat but Black’s injury is keeping him out of the match.
PWInsider reports that as of today, Black is not expected to be cleared for the match after recently undergoing surgery for a groin injury. Black is not even expected to be at the Takeover event in Brooklyn during WWE SummerSlam weekend.
There’s no word yet on if they will insert another Superstar into the match or if they will go with Gargano vs. Ciampa but we will keep you updated.
Big News on WWE SummerSlam Main Events, Brock Lesnar’s post-UFC WWE Future Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose, Spoiler on a Major Push for WWE Mid-Carder, Amazing New Nikki Bella Candids, WWE Star Speaks Out on HHH Changes, Titus O’Neil – Hulk Hogan Rumor, More
- Randy Orton Reportedly Mocks Allegations Before Dark Main Event at WWE Tapings
- Update on Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE, Interesting Tweet from Chris Jericho
- WWE Reportedly Planning Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen for Survivor Series
- Peyton Royce Responds to Comments from Dave Meltzer, AJ Styles SummerSlam Diary, WWE Stock
- Hulk Hogan’s Reaction to Wrestlers Not Accepting His Apology