In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan returns once again with his now traditional Alternative Pre-Show, this time for Sunday’s Elimination Chamber 2019 pay-per-view!
Ahead of this Sunday’s pay-per-view and LOP Radio’s live post-PPV podcast Aftershock, ‘Plan sits down to discuss his thoughts on the intrigue surrounding the chances of the competitors involved in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match alongside the pressure-cooker situation that is the Women’s Tag Team Chamber to crown the inaugural WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions. Plus, thoughts on the deceptively complex Monday Night Raw Women’s Championship Match and some musings on the rest of the undercard!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- Oney Lorcan Asks For Release From WWE
- Eric Bischoff On The Crazy Reason That Triple H Didn't Work Out In WCW
- Corey Graves On How He Would Change Survivor Series
- Booker T On Sin Cara Wanting To Be Released By The WWE
- Jordan Myles Talks Jay Lethal, WWE Racism & His Contract, NJPW/AEW, Kofi, Depression, and more