In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan returns to present the traditional Performance Art Review of last Sunday’s pay-per-view: Fastlane 2019!
‘Plan covers his favourite three matches of last Sunday’s last card before WrestleMania. Starting with a breakdown of the Triple Threat Monday Night Raw Tag Team Championship Match, exploring why it stands as a testament to the art of tag wrestling, moving on to a look at the Triple Threat WWE Championship Match and its inherent sense of character, ‘Plan finishes up with an exploration of the emotionally powerful last hurrah of The Shield, the artistic merits of their final outing and why it meant so much on so deeply a personal level.
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland” Results 2/16/2020
- New Report On Tito Ortiz Training At WWE Performance Center
- Sasha Banks Filming For Second Season Of The Mandalorian
- The Rock Posts Video Of Simone Johnson Training At WWE Performance Center
- Johnny Gargano Turns on Tommaso Ciampa at WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland”