It’s a taste of a little SEID tradition this week on Sports Entertainment is Dead, as ‘Plan returns with a new Performance Art Review – this time of last weekend’s epic NXT UK Takeover: Cardiff event, the second time the NXT UK crew have taken over the airwaves on the WWE Network!
Covering its interesting emergent theme that sees the show watch like a potted history of the way Takeovers have changed over the year – a greatest hits of show design, almost – ‘Plan discusses everything from his soft spot for the restrained, cerebral opener to his deep-seated loathing of the indulgent Last Man Standing Match and beyond.
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE SmackDown Results 3/27/2020
- Spoiler: Identity of the WWE NXT Superstar Working WrestleMania 36 as a Replacement
- Possible Change to WrestleMania 36 Match After Angle on SmackDown
- How WWE Handled The Miz’s WrestleMania 36 Absence, Murphy Status Update, Correction on Asuka and Cesaro
- Murphy Reportedly Pulled from This Week’s RAW and WrestleMania 36 Tapings