The road to Clash of Champions this year has been a long old one, and as we step one week closer ‘Plan takes Sports Entertainment is Dead once more on a road trip into history, revisiting another old pay-per-view – a namesake of this Sunday’s big show, no less!
Dialling the clock back to the foremost months of the Second Brand Extension, ‘Plan sits down with the oft forgotten Clash of Champions 2016, breaking it down match by match to champion its virtues and demonstrate why Monday Night Raw at the time was, in actual fact, doing a lot of good. It’s a show that ‘Plan believes warrants a little more love, and he’s on hand to explain why!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland” Results 2/16/2020
- Johnny Gargano Turns on Tommaso Ciampa at WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland”
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration
- Cathy Kelley Comments on How Much She’s Missing WWE NXT Already
- Teddy Hart Speaks on Recent Arrest from Jail, Details on What Happened