In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan continues down the Road to Summerslam with the second of his four part look back on the Summerslams of the maligned New Generation Era.
Having campaigned for the last few years to get fans reappraising the long-held and misrepresentative myths of the New Generation Era, ‘Plan takes a look back at Summerslam 1994 this week, briefly breaking it down match by match and arguing in favour of its virtues and discussion points – its thematic importance, its depth of character development, its divisive but classic Steel Cage title bout and, yes, even the merits (?!) of that Undertaker match against…himself…?
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland” Results 2/16/2020
- Possible Spoiler for Tonight’s WWE RAW Episode
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration
- Johnny Gargano Turns on Tommaso Ciampa at WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland”
- Teddy Hart Speaks on Recent Arrest from Jail, Details on What Happened