In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan continues down the Road to Summerslam with the second of his four part look back on the Summerslams of the maligned New Generation Era.
Having campaigned for the last few years to get fans reappraising the long-held and misrepresentative myths of the New Generation Era, ‘Plan takes a look back at Summerslam 1994 this week, briefly breaking it down match by match and arguing in favour of its virtues and discussion points – its thematic importance, its depth of character development, its divisive but classic Steel Cage title bout and, yes, even the merits (?!) of that Undertaker match against…himself…?
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Men's Team SmackDown Finalized for WWE Survivor Series Match, Updated Card
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining