In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan continues down the Road to Summerslam with the fourth and final part of his four part look back on the Summerslams of the maligned New Generation Era.
Having campaigned for the last few years to get fans reappraising the long-held and misrepresentative myths of the New Generation Era, ‘Plan takes a look back at Summerslam 1996 this week, briefly breaking it down match by match and taking an explorative look at the surprising degree of character development taking place beneath the surface of so many matches on its card, as well as the thematic importance of its main event and the historic significance of the infamous Boiler Room Brawl.
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland” Results 2/16/2020
- Johnny Gargano Turns on Tommaso Ciampa at WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland”
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration
- Cathy Kelley Comments on How Much She’s Missing WWE NXT Already
- Teddy Hart Speaks on Recent Arrest from Jail, Details on What Happened