Samuel ‘Plan takes his Performance Art Review to the airwaves as he provides his thoughts on Survivor Series 2018! Starting with a look at the upside to the deceptively character-driven Rollins / Nakamura match before proceeding to document where the three traditional Survivor Series matches fell down last Sunday, ‘Plan breaks down the character and narrative implications of WWE’s latest pay-per-view action, finishing up with an exploration of Rousey / Flair and some passing thoughts on Murphy / Ali and Lesnar / Bryan!
Plus, a special announcement about Sports Entertainment is Dead’s Christmas Day and New Year’s Day specials!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Impact Wrestling Banned From Twitch For Sexually Explicit Content
- WWE Possibly Suing AEW Over “Bash at the Beach” Name
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo
- The Revival Hires the Same Trademark Attorney as AEW Stars