Samuel ‘Plan is sits down to take a look back at WWE’s pay-per-view last Sunday, TLC – Tables, Laddes and Chairs 2018, with his traditional Performance Art Review!
Looking at the top three matches from the card and the creative talking points emerging out of the aftermath, ‘Plan provides his interpretation of the events in the WWE Championship bout Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles, the divisive Intercontinental Championship bout Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose and the main event first-ever women’s TLC bout for the Smackdown Live Women’s Championship Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte vs. Asuka!
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Impact Wrestling Banned From Twitch For Sexually Explicit Content
- WWE Possibly Suing AEW Over “Bash at the Beach” Name
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo
- The Revival Hires the Same Trademark Attorney as AEW Stars