In this week’s edition of Sports Entertainment is Dead, ‘Plan returns to take up the challenge of explaining why he believes WrestleMania 31 is secretly the greatest WrestleMania of all time!
‘Plan covers everything from production and card design, to match length and match quality right through to narrative and character subtext. In so doing, he lays out while approaching WrestleMania 31 from a performance art perspective reveals it to be a powerhouse of a show, an almost accidental night of genius for WWE as they stumble into the greatest ‘Mania ever – or, at the very least, the last great ‘Mania we had. Further, ‘Plan even goes to lengths to demonstrate how the event possesses all time great qualities as a slice of sports entertainment too.
Theme Song: Max Flashback
Artist: Lee Rosevere
Album: Music for Podcasts
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/19/2020
- Shayna Baszler Responds to Fan Complaint on Expletive Used During Her RAW Promo
- More Former WWE Stars Booked for WrestleMania 36 Week, Possible Reunion?
- WWE NXT Results 2/19/2020
- AEW Keeping Merchandise Out of WrestleCon, Keeping Wrestlers Off Most Shows After Cody’s “Piggybacking” on WWE Comments