During an appearance on WINCLY, Stephan Bonnar revealed that he doesn’t think he’d be a good fit in the WWE. Here’s what he had to say:
Are you kidding me? I got fired from the UFC. I’m doing this for the freedom. My goal isn’t more fame, it’s freedom. If I can’t do whatever the f*** I want, this it’s gonna be pretty hard to do it. Honestly, I’d get fired pretty quick from the WWE. So, I don’t have my hopes set on that.
You can listen below:
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations