The IIconics announced this evening that they have officially have been accepted into the Elimination Chamber. See video below.
Three tag teams from Raw and three tag teams from Smackdown will compete inside the chamber to crown the first ever WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions at the Elimination Chamber PPV on Sunday, February 17, 2019. Teams thus far include:
Nia Jax & Tamina
Sarah Logan & Liv Morgan
Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville
Raw this Monday has a qualifying match between Sasha Banks & Bayley vs Alicia Fox & Nikki Cross. Winner will get the 5th spot.
The final team or qualifying match from Smackdown has not been revealed yet.
— WWE (@WWE) February 3, 2019
- WWE TLC PPV Results 12/15/19
- Bray Wyatt Issues Warning on The Fiend After WWE TLC, Reacts to Daniel Bryan's Return, Props for The Miz
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- Ryback Talks John Morrison's WWE Return, Says He Would Have Been A Good Fit In AEW, Shouldn't Go Through NXT