– WWE posted this video of several fans reacting to how WWE Champion Daniel Bryan recently announced the death of The Yes Movement. Bryan will return to TV on tonight’s SmackDown for a MizTV segment with The Miz. He will then defend his title against former champion AJ Styles at WWE TLC on December 16.
– WWE stock was down 2.76% today, closing at $71.56 per share. Today’s high was $74.11 and the low was $71.00.
– The Miz, Maryse and their family members received a private screening of WWE Studios’ “The Marine 6: Close Quarters” movie last night at The Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Texas. Below are photos from the family night out. The Marine 6 is out now and stars Miz, WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels and SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Rumor on a New WrestleMania 36 Women’s Match
- The British Bulldog Reportedly Going Into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Randy Orton Has a Clear Message for Matt Riddle
- Sasha Banks Polls Fans on If She Should Wrestle or Sit on Her Bus & Tweet This Week