– Cathy Kelley previews tonight’s WWE RAW in this new video:
– WWE stock was up 2.20% today, closing at $80.27 per share. Today’s high was $80.69 and the low was $77.92.
– The Miz is teasing an announcement for tomorrow’s WWE SmackDown episode. He tweeted the following on the announcement and not wanting to face Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam:
I know my worth, I've heard @WWEDanielBryan and "#SDLive Management's" offer … but I will NOT compete for anything less than I am worth. That said, I will make MY #SummerSlam announcement tomorrow. On my terms.
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) August 6, 2018
Big News on WWE SummerSlam Main Events, Brock Lesnar’s post-UFC WWE Future Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose, Spoiler on a Major Push for WWE Mid-Carder, Amazing New Nikki Bella Candids, WWE Star Speaks Out on HHH Changes, Titus O’Neil – Hulk Hogan Rumor, More
- Update on Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE, Interesting Tweet from Chris Jericho
- Randy Orton Reportedly Mocks Allegations Before Dark Main Event at WWE Tapings
- WWE Reportedly Planning Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen for Survivor Series
- Peyton Royce Responds to Comments from Dave Meltzer, AJ Styles SummerSlam Diary, WWE Stock
- Hulk Hogan’s Reaction to Wrestlers Not Accepting His Apology