In a brand new mini series, ‘Plan and Mav embark upon a watch-a-long of the entirety of 1995! The New Generation in general is under chronicled and overlooked by the majority of the IWC, but ‘Plan and Mav have always argued that shouldn’t be the case. The era had so much to offer, both creatively and in pure wrestling terms, and it deserves a spotlight and some comprehensive myth busting! We chose 1995 as it is perhaps the year that suffers most from the perception that the New Gen was a laughing stock. In this Prologue, we have a look at why we love the era, and why 1995 deserves your time. Enjoy!
- Arn Anderson On Sting Being Buried By WWE Commentary During WrestleMania 31 Match: “That Was The Premise Of It All”
- Ryback Calls WWE Doctors “Corrupt”
- Chris Jericho on The Undertaker Using His Catchphrases, Taker Responds
- WWE RAW Viewership for the Final Show Before WrestleMania 36
- Hulk Hogan Suffers Injury While Training, Rusev Responds to Mention