The boys’ trip down memory lane to 1995 has reached King of the Ring, where Mabel infamously triumphed to become King Mabel – but there’s a lot more to the show than that! Listen in to hear about the historical context of the King of the Ring concept, a discussion about why WWE abandoned the pay-per-view after 2002, and why the concept hasn’t worked on the occasions they’ve tried to reboot it in the past decade or so. The boys also cover Bret Hart serving sweet revenge to Jerry Lawler, a main event tag match neatly built to the month before, and much, much more! You can listen on the player below, through iTunes, or even YouTube!
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Go-Home Edition of Friday Night SmackDown Sees A Drop In Viewership
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?