TRSOTP’s look back at the InVasion angle has reached No Mercy 2001, and Mav and ‘Plan have plenty of interesting talking points to get to! From the way RVD and Jericho’s parallel insertion into the main event scene kept the product fresh as we moved into the back half of the storyline, to Edge and Christian’s bitter feud, to the way Vince McMahon re-imposed himself on proceedings, this is a fascinating pay-per-view to look back at. Expect also some discussion of the hipster classics between Booker T and The Undertaker and Test and Kane, and some things the modern product could learn from 2001.
You can listen in the embedded player below, or download on iTunes!
- Arn Anderson On Sting Being Buried By WWE Commentary During WrestleMania 31 Match: “That Was The Premise Of It All”
- Ryback Calls WWE Doctors “Corrupt”
- Chris Jericho on The Undertaker Using His Catchphrases, Taker Responds
- WWE RAW Viewership for the Final Show Before WrestleMania 36
- Hulk Hogan Suffers Injury While Training, Rusev Responds to Mention