With Hell in a Cell on the horizon, Mazza, Maverick and Plan are back to take a look at some match-ups that should have taken place within the demonic structure. The guys cover all the eras in modern WWE history as they send pairings into the steel mesh. Who could have benefitted from a cell match in the current era? What would be an alternative to the very first cell pairing of The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels? What if the first cell match came five years earlier? They look at some of the great rivalries and even some that never happened and imagine what they would have been like had they taken place in Hell in a Cell.
- Jim Ross On Nailz Attacking Vince McMahon
- WWE Superstars Reveal Their Wrestling Mount Rushmore
- Bret Hart Says Shawn Michaels Seemed “Scared For His Life” Following Montreal Screwjob
- Spoilers: Update to the Card for WrestleMania 36
- ASK MR. TITO – WWE Wrestlemania 36 Tapings, Roman Reigns, Matt Hardy in AEW, WWE Backstage’s Ryan Satin, and More