Madison Square Garden has announced that The Undertaker will team with Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman to face Elias, Kevin Owens and Baron Corbin at the July 7th WWE live event, which will be Taker’s first MSG appearance since 2010.
MSG has also revealed that Ronda Rousey will face Nia Jax in her debut in the arena. RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss will be the special referee for that match.
The non-televised live event from MSG will also feature WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler defending against Finn Balor and Seth Rollins in a Triple Threat. Other Superstars advertised include RAW Tag Team Champions Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy, Bobby Lashley, Bobby Roode, Jinder Mahal, Bayley and Natalya.
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Impact Wrestling Banned From Twitch For Sexually Explicit Content
- WWE Possibly Suing AEW Over “Bash at the Beach” Name
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo
- The Revival Hires the Same Trademark Attorney as AEW Stars