– Below is new video of WWE NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa making a case for why he should win all of the 2018 NXT Year-End Awards. As noted, the winners will be revealed during the NXT “Takeover: Phoenix” pre-show on Saturday. Ciampa will defend his title against Aleister Black later that night.
– WWE stock was up 1.35% today, closing at $81.13. Today’s high was $82.36 and the low was $79.54.
– As noted earlier, former Monster Factory Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Nicholas Comoroto has signed with WWE and will report to the WWE Performance Center in early February, along with several other top indie stars. Monster Factory confirmed the signing with the following tweet:
— The World Famous Monster Factory (@4MonsterFactory) January 22, 2019
For those who missed it, IWS congratulated 3.0 (Scott Parker, Shane Matthews) on their signing earlier this week:
Well the cats out of the bag!
IWS pro wrestling would like to congratulate former IWS tag team, canadian and world champions and IWS dojo trainers Big Magic and Scott Parker on signing with NXT . Tear the house down boys !!!
Were so proud of you !!! pic.twitter.com/BAXqnVJAjO
— IWS (@IWSHardcore) January 22, 2019
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Men's Team SmackDown Finalized for WWE Survivor Series Match, Updated Card
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining