– As noted, this week’s WWE SmackDown saw The Miz qualify for the Money In the Bank Ladder Match by defeating WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy in a non-title match. Below is post-show video of Miz ranting to Dasha Fuentes about his past Money In the Bank success. Miz says the contract will lead him back to the main event of WrestleMania, just like it did before, and it will be awesome.
– The dark main event after this week’s WWE 205 Live in Baltimore saw WWE Champion AJ Styles retain over Shinsuke Nakamura. Styles and Nakamura appeared in backstage segments on this week’s SmackDown but it was noted that they were not cleared to wrestle due to the brutal No DQ match at Backlash and the double low blow finish.
– This week’s SmackDown also saw Mandy Rose pick up an upset win over Becky Lynch, her first singles match since coming to the blue brand. The match came after SmackDown General Manager Paige banned Sonya Deville from ringside. Below is a post-show reactions from Mandy and Deville’s reaction to being banned by their former Absolution leader:
— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) May 9, 2018
Honestly this is ridiculous https://t.co/EcW7TYqvto
— Sonya Deville (@SonyaDevilleWWE) May 9, 2018
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- AEW Dynamite Results 4/1/2020
- Chris Jericho Says WWE May Never Mention His Name Again, Calls JR A Natural Born Marketer, The Judas Effect
- Rumors on WWE Possibly Take Time Off Due to Florida Stay-At-Home Order
- WWE NXT Results 4/1/2020
- AEW Reveals Final Competitors In The 8-Man Tournament For TNT Championship