Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are set to appear on Showtime’s Shangri LA docuseries, which chronicles music producer RIck Rubin’s iconic California studio as he discusses the creative conversation and the emotional side of music making. Rubin also talks about his love of pro-wrestling, and his work for the WWE. Triple H tweeted out support for the show below.
.@RickRubin has produced some of the most iconic sounds in the music industry. A genuine fan of our business & a member of our @WWE family, it was great to visit ShangriLa #WrestleMania week. Check out the new four-part docuseries #SHOShangriLa streaming now on #Showtime. pic.twitter.com/q1xbhuo4wf
— Triple H (@TripleH) July 26, 2019
Although they haven’t been seen much on WWE television, Rusev and Lana represented the WWE at the recent Real Madrid versus Atlético de Madrid soccer game at MetLife stadium, along with Mike Rome.
— WWE Public Relations (@WWEPR) July 27, 2019
- WWE TLC PPV Results 12/15/19
- Bray Wyatt Issues Warning on The Fiend After WWE TLC, Reacts to Daniel Bryan's Return, Props for The Miz
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- Ryback Talks John Morrison's WWE Return, Says He Would Have Been A Good Fit In AEW, Shouldn't Go Through NXT