– SmackDown Tag Team Champion Xavier Woods and his UpUpDownDown YouTube channel have released their Triple H video to celebrate 2 million subscribers, as seen below.
This is Triple H’s first-ever UUDD appearance. He discussed games he has at home for his kids, what he’s been playing, Star Trek or Star Wars, and more.
– WWE stock was up 3.08% today, closing at $73.57 per share. Today’s high was $74.17 and the low was $71.76.
- AEW Dynamite Results 4/1/2020
- Chris Jericho Says WWE May Never Mention His Name Again, Calls JR A Natural Born Marketer, The Judas Effect
- Rumors on WWE Possibly Take Time Off Due to Florida Stay-At-Home Order
- WWE NXT Results 4/1/2020
- AEW Reveals Final Competitors In The 8-Man Tournament For TNT Championship