Ultimo Dragon recently spoke with SLAM! Wrestling. During the interview, he talked about his favorite wrestlers to get into the ring with and Okada’s success. Here are the highlights:
On His Favorite Wrestlers To Work With:
I liked wrestling Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho, and I also had great matches with Liger and Hayabusa … My favorite opponent was Dean Malenko. We had many great matches together. Our best match was at Starrcade 1996.
Okada was only 15 years old when I first met him. I knew there was something special in him when I saw him. I am very happy for his success. It’s a big honor for me to have trained him.
You can read the full interview HERE
Credit: SLAM! Wrestling.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Erick Rowan Comments on Three of His Best Friends Leaving WWE
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- CM Punk Comments on Current State of WWE, Wrestlers Doing "Too Sweet" and Taking Photos with Triple H, More