The Undertaker explains why he switched his legendary “Dead Man” character to “The American Bad Ass” persona during the WWE Attitude Era during his full-length interview with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin on tonight’s inaugural episode of the new Broken Skull Sessions video podcast on the WWE Network.
Ahead of the premiere of the new show hosted by “The Texas Rattlesnake,” which debuts on the WWE Network immediately following tonight’s WWE Survivor Series 2019 pay-per-view, WWE released another preview clip where The Undertaker reveals to “Stone Cold” the real reason why he switched characters during that critical point in time in the pro wrestling industry.
Check out the latest preview clip for tonight’s Broken Skull Sessions show with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and The Undertaker below.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration