Meltzer confirmed the news during the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio on Sunday.
“Bill Goldberg had a concussion,” said Meltzer. “There’s definitely more, but I don’t know everything that went down there.”
The news should come as no surprise to fans, as Goldberg himself spoke about knocking himself out in a social media post immediately after the lackluster contest.
Regarding the situation surrounding Goldberg’s injury and the match with Undertaker, Meltzer added, “But there’s definitely a back-story on that Bill Goldberg thing. I don’t know what it is yet, but something must have happened over there.”
We will keep you posted as more information on Goldberg’s status becomes available.
Follow LordsofPain.net reporter Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984.
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- MR. TITO STRIKES BACK - CM Punk Signs with FOX to Do WWE Backstage - What about AEW?
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining
- Bubba Ray Dudley On C.M. Punk Returning To The WWE