-According to the Wrestling Observer, Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling will continue their working relationship. Since the joint G1 Supercard event, NJPW stars like Tama Tonga, Tonga Loa, EVIL, SANADA, and Hirooki Goto have all worked in the U.S. under the ROH banner, with guys like Jeff Cobb and Bandido working in Japan. However, with NJPW running their own events in the U.S. (Super J-Cup is the next one) they want their talents to work less dates as it is better for their longevity.
-Former IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion Dragon Lee will continue to work a lot of shows up until the end of the year. He’s genuinely been booked strong, only losing to top ROH prospects Dalton Castle and Kenny King, who are set up for main event storylines.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Erick Rowan Comments on Three of His Best Friends Leaving WWE
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- CM Punk Comments on Current State of WWE, Wrestlers Doing "Too Sweet" and Taking Photos with Triple H, More